Gravity Sun Blocking One Way Mirror Window Film Static Cling Glass Tint Privacy - 35.4 in x 6.5 Ft, Silver
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Gravity Sun Blocking One Way Mirror Window Film Static Cling Glass Tint Privacy - 35.4 in x 6.5 Ft, Silver by GraVity at Tacoma Mama. MPN: DXM90200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tips: 1.Always put the film on the inside of window and only apply it to smooth glass surfaces. 2.Affix tape on a corner of the back side to
1.Always put the film on the inside of window and only apply it to smooth glass surfaces.
2.Affix tape on a corner of the back side to quickly remove the clear backing.
3.For best results, do not apply film in direct sunlight or during freezing weather.
4. For light leakage at edges of some old windows, use black electrical tape or silicone caulk or similar things to seal the edges.
How to Use?
1.Keep window or glass clean.
2.Wet the window or glass with water.(Soapy water will be better)
3.Remove the window film from backing protect sheet, and then the smooth side should be post to the window. (Please MAKE SURE you have removed the backing protect sheet before you apply the window film to glass)
4.When you install it, apply to wet glass and smooth with hands.
5.Squeegee away water and air bubbles.
Features & Highlights
- SUN BLOCKING -- Our window films reduce the sun's heat that comes through the windows by reflecting it away from your home. IR rejection: 85%; UV rejection: 90%; VLT: 10%
- FADE PROTECTION -- Our films block up to 90% of the ultraviolet rays that can fade drapes, furniture, artwork and even flooring
- SAFETY & SECURITY -- Our window films help hold the glass in the frame when struck to help prevent flying glass and dangerous shards
- PRIVACY -- Get peace of mind with this one way window film that help deter break-ins and protect your family from flying glass
- IMPROVE COMFORT -- Our sun blocking window tint can help reduce annoying glare up to 90%
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|