- Fun with public art: salmon sculptures and the Tollbooth Gallery
- Mexican food on Proctor and a lively downtown brewpub, where kids are welcome during the day.
- A storybook hike and 19th Century Fun at Point Defiance
- ...and Tacoma's community gardens
- Last but not least, Halloween in Seattle!
We want to hear from you! Feel free to submit calendar entries, restaurant reviews, tell us about your child's school, childcare provider or anything else you think local people would like to know. To submit a story: click on the "contribute" tab at the top of the page, or send an email to email@example.com.
Coming this week: